What's New This Year
With 21 companies represented on the agenda, the 3rd Complement-based Drug Development Summit has the most companies you can learn from in the event’s history.
This year you can hear from the following:
- Gyroscope Therapeutics
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- NYU Langone Transplant Institute
- Silence Therapeutics
- Vifor Pharma
Short yet focused sessions allowing for multiple indications and challenges to be addressed in detail. Each table will be hosted by a leader who will give a 5 minute presentation, you then get the opportunity to discuss the topic and question the host for 10 minutes before moving on to your next table.
- Discover exciting research into astrocyte-derived extracellular vesicles as carriers of complement-mediated neurotoxicity in Alzheimer’s disease and traumatic brain injury
- Learn about the risk of infection and how to mitigate it with Novartis
- Discuss the availability and suitability of animal models for evaluation of complement targeting therapeutics with Visterra
- Hear the exciting and novel work of an up-and-coming company, Abvance