The 4th Complement-based Drug Development Summit is the only industry-dedicated meeting that focuses on the successful translation of complement therapies to create a step-change in therapeutic drug development. Our aim is to provide a platform for industry leaders to share key clinical data and gain feedback from the industry on the right pathways and indications to target for clinical success.
This is your opportunity to showcase your expertise in diagnostics, assay validation, manufacturing, and research. Elevate your company as thought leaders in this evolving field and support those companies at the cutting edge of complement therapies.
Whether you need to communicate exciting progress to the decision-makers in the field, are looking to generate leads, or would like to understand what next-generation investments the market wants, you can rely on our ability to advise and deliver the right solution for you.
We will work with you to design a bespoke partnership package where you can:
- Position Yourself as an Industry Thought Leader Now is your chance to get in front of your target key decision makers in the market and demonstrate your expertize through presentations, moderating or panel discussions
- Raise Brand Awareness Increase your reach and exposure to new clients, customers, and businesses through unique branding opportunities pre and post-conference
- Meet and Network with Industry Pioneers With a room full of drug developers looking to see how they can produce the most effective complement therapeutics, fill your pipeline with new leads for 2020 through 1-2-1 virtual meetings and virtual networking opportunities
- Generate Commercial Collaborations Make sure your hottest prospects are in the 'room' and part of the discussion, by having a wish-list of your choice contacted in advance of the event
- Benefit from Market Intelligence Discover what solutions and services companies will be investing into complement therapeutics to enable you to match your solutions accordingly
Contact us today to discuss your goals.
Tel: +1 617 455 4188